Ready for one-on-one?
Personalized one-on-one consultation designed around you.
Food workshops are great! You get the first-hand experience of cooking and enjoying delicious and healthy meals while sharing your learning along with the like-minded group.
But very often I hear from my participants that they really want to hasten this transformation and work actively to adopt a new lifestyle, which is designed completely for them. I am offering private one-on-one consultations and cooking classes to individuals and small groups who are interested in improving their overall health.
one-on-one consultation topics can include:
- Food Preparation Ideas
- Cooking on budget
- Making more plant-based meals
- Grocery store tour
- Learning to cook with more vegetables and legumes to stay healthy
- Cooking some specific recipes
- Meal planning for the week
- Cooking for preventing modern diseases like cancer, diabetes, obesity
- Kitchen tips, tricks, and techniques
- Basic cooking 101
- Healing spices 101
- Including wholesome whole grains in your meals
- Dealing with picky eaters
- 10 basic gadgets for your kitchen
- One pot meals
- slow cooking and/or pressure cooking and much more!
Free 50-minutes health history consultation!
About Sapna Von Reich
Sapna Von Reich is a native of Northern India, has been teaching authentic Indian cooking for over 14 years in Northern Colorado. Fresh, healthy, and inspired cuisine is her specialty. In the past few years, she has expanded her repertoire by becoming a certified Food for Life Instructor for PCRM (Physicians for Responsible Medicine). She offers monthly cooking classes at Whole Foods Market, Fort Collins’s Food Coop, through Parks and Recreation at several Fort Collins Locations, the city of Loveland, and the city of Windsor. Sapna also lectures for many wellness programs, both city and corporate, in Northern Colorado, and offers kids cooking classes as well.
Ready to sign-up?
Connect with Sapna to know more about personalized consultation!